The Le Mans twin-engined pro-kart has been designed to be fully compliant with the latest European safety laws, meaning that it can be raced anywhere in Europe.
It uses the most advanced driver protection system with double wrap-around bumper sections, offering full wheel protection and shock absorption. The bodywork is sleek and minimal as it wraps around the full kart, whilst allowing the kart full functionality, speed and superior handling.
Combined with twin Honda GX200 engines, this makes it the ideal kart for endurance racing on larger outdoor circuits.
BIZ KART, LE MANS TWIN, GX200
CHASSIS, ENGINE AND DRIVE
- High strength twin tube welded chassis
- Honda GX200 engines with 4000 series dry clutch
- Low level fuel system with centre tank
- 219 pitch chain drive
- Sava slick tyres
REAR AXLE COMPONENTS
- 30mm hollow axle
- 8mm laser drilled vented brake disc
- Biz self-adjusting hydraulic brake system
BODYWORK AND BUMPERS
- Le Mans plastic wrap-around protection system
- Fully moulded side pod covers
- Fully moulded front nose-cone fairing
- Quick release axle safety-cover
STEERING, SEAT AND PEDALS
- 8mm Ackerman steering column
- Adjustable pedal system
- Moulded plastic seat